Invitation to Bid
Date: August 5, 2008
Subject: Supply and Delivery of Desktop Computers, Laptops, Servers, Printers and Accessories
1. We hereby solicit your bid for the supply of the following goods.
Lot 1- Desktop Computers
Lot 2 - Laptops
Lot 3 - Servers
Lot 4 - Printers
Lot 5 - Accessories
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Timor Leste wishes to establish a Long Term
Agreement with selected company to supply and deliver desktop computers, laptops, printers and
accessories for an initial period of one year with two optional extension periods of one year each.
Bidders may submit bids for one or more lots in any combination as award of contract will be on a lot by lot basis.
2. Bidding will be conducted through open international competitive bidding. To enable you to submit a bid, please find enclosed:
Annex I. Instructions to Bidders
Annex II. Bid Data Sheet
Annex III. General Terms and Conditions
Annex IV. Special Conditions
Annex V. Schedule of Requirements
Annex VI. Technical Specifications
Annex VII. Bid Submission Form
Annex VIII. Price Schedule
3. Interested Bidders may obtain further information at the following address:
Contact Person: Nick Beresford
Name of Office: Deputy Country Director (Operations) UNDP Timor Leste
Address: United Nations Development Programme Timor Leste UN House, Block 11
Procurement Unit Caicoli Street, Dili, Timor Leste
Telephone: +670 331 2481/ 670 723 1969
4. Bids must be delivered to the above address by mail, courier service or by hand.
Bids maybe submitted to the following email address: email@example.com
5. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 15:00hrs, Timor Leste local time, on
Monday 18th August 2008 Please clearly mark the outer envelope with “CONFIDENTIAL –ITB
FOR DESKTOP COMPUTERS, LAPTOPS , PRINTERS and ACCESSORIES – UNDP
TIMOR LESTE PLEASE SEAL FOR BID OPENING: 18TH AUGUST 2008 ”. Late bids shall
be rejected. Please note that bid prices shall be quoted in US Dollars only.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ Representatives, should they choose to attend, in the UNDP Timor Leste UN Agencies Conference Room, UN House, Caicoli Street, Dili, Timor Leste on Monday 18th August 2008 , 15:15HRS Timor Leste time. Only bidders who have submitted an offer shall participate in the opening of bids. Unsolicited bidders shall not be permitted to attend.
7. This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm.
Deputy Country Director (Operations)
UNDP Timor Leste
PDM-TL's Project Blog is Changing Locations!
6 years ago